FeResPost was designed to be a ruby extension that allows rapid development of small programs and can be used to automate the post-processing of structural analysis finite element results. It provides an access to 5 classes and 2 modules allowing the manipulation of FE entities and results. The 5 classes are :
- The DataBase class that is used to store a FE model and other entities (Groups, Results,…). This class is a generic class that can not be instanciated. To classes inherit the DataBase class:
- The NastranDb class that is used for the manipulation of Nastran models and Results.
- The SamcefDb class that is used for the manipulation of Samcef models and Results.
- The Result class that allows the manipulation of Results, thier transformation.
- The ResKeyList class, very useful to manipulate Result entities.
- The Group class that allows the definition of Groups, thier manipulation, the extraction of Results on small parts of the structure.
- The CoordSys class for the manipulation of coordinate systems (still to be done)
- The Post module gives access to several additional functions.