iAuxSQL is a high-performance cross-platform C++ SQL database API library which provides common unified developer-friendly interface to the popular database engines, such as: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQLite. Along with just unified database operations via common interface iAuxSQL library provides some additional unique features that could be very useful in projects with intensive and database oriented operations.
iAuxSQL database library is a highly scalable product which may serve as for simple applications that store some small amounts of data for internal use so for highly loaded server applications which process hundreds of thousands of queries and require quick responsiveness and fault-free operations.
One of the main goals for iAuxSQL is to unify specifics of every database type client would communicate to. Whether this is MySQL, or PostgreSQL, or Oracle, or even file-based SQLite a programming interface of iAuxSQL must be completely the same that provides ability to switch from one database type to another even during a run-time of the application.
iAuxSQL provides unified mechanism to issue a transactions with queries to a databases. Besides just being a proxy from user-space to database specifics for creating transactions iAuxSQL has own pseudo-transaction core which provides same behaviour as native database implementations which makes it possible to have transactions with SQLite for example. Transactions are fully asynchronous for the application and are executed in own processing thread.
- Supports database clients: MySQL (4.1, 5.0, 5.1, 5.4, +), PostgreSQL (8.2+), Oracle (10.2+), SQLite (built-in: latest).
- Supports platforms: Windows XP/Vista+ (32/64 bit), Linux (32/64 bit), MacOSX 10.5+ (32/64 bit – x86/ppc).
- Cryptographic services: – Block ciphers: TwoFish, BlowFish, GOST 28147-89; – Stream ciphers: OFB mode for block ciphers, CFB mode for block ciphers.
- Binary data serialization.
- Many more features.
New in this Version :
- Getting ready for ARM platform port (for iPhone & Windows Mobile)
- Many more enhancements.