OneClickHelp offers an elegant approach for creation of help materials. You create as usual the document in MS Word and for one click receive Chm, Aspx, Html, HxS help with structure and formatting as in your document. If you have time you can add additional elements –slide show, navigation, fixed header and footer, expanded/collapsed groups of text, zooming images and, etc. Conversion can be executed both through the interface, and through the command line. Therefore, one document becomes an electronic reference, part of the site and hardcopy documentation.
New in this version:
- Opportunity of file restoration from Сhm2Word is added.
- Opportunity of Slide show effect creation in the Help is added.
- Parameter ProgramBeforeWord2Htmlв of Section Word2HtmlToHtmls is added. It serves for a start of the external program before Word2Help transformation.
- Opportunity of internal comment removal is added.
- Opportunity of fragments insert from an external file is added.