Creating a help system for your product or service has never been easier! Anyone within your company will be able to quickly create professional web based help systems and PDF manuals that run in all browsers on all platforms.
It's easy to think of help systems as being static. You create a user manual for your product and you're done. The reality is that once a product is released, the documentation constantly changes. A service pack may be released for your product, a new version of Windows comes onto the market, certain help topics become outdated, etc. HelpConsole makes it easy to design and maintain help systems right from your website.
HelpConsole 2008 was designed with ease of use in mind. Anyone within your company will be able to quickly create professional web-based help systems and PDF manuals that run in all browsers on all platforms. The true WYSIWYG design environment allows you to see exactly how the resulting help system will appear.
Once your dynamic help system is uploaded to your website, you can quickly make changes by clicking 'Login' and then entering your username and password.
HelpConsole's powerful visual design environment and extensive features make it easy to create and integrate professional help systems for your Windows application, Web application, or online services. Using the skin designer, template designer, styles, built-in controls, etc, you'll be able to customize any aspect of your help systems to meet your specific requirements and preference.
- In-place Editing :Design and maintain your product help systems and PDF manuals right from your website using a standard browser.
- Centralized Authoring: Host all of your product documentation on one central web server. Employees can design and maintain help systems from any office using a standard browser.
- Customizable Skins: Use the 'skin editor' to customize the look and feel of your Help System. Include your company logo, colors, etc.
- Publish Webhelp: Publish pure HTML help systems which can be integrated with your software application, distributed on CD, run from your network, etc.
- Conditional Content: Control the page content that is displayed based on the selected skin. This is useful if you have multiple versions of a product.
- Dynamic Help Systems :Host dynamic help systems on your local or remote web server. Author and update product documentation from anywhere using a standard web browser.
- And more..