A Cocoa GUI for the MacPorts package manager. MacPorts provides ready to build open-source software packages modified to compile and run on Mac OS X. The MacPorts project provides a TCL command line tool to manage installation, update and activation of the port packages. Porticus provides a GUI front-end to this tool.
- Viewing the current MacPorts categories.
- Installing, uninstalling, updating, activating and deactivating port.
- Port variant handling.
- MacPorts self-update.
- Growl Integration.
- Sparkle Software Update
New in this Version:
- Added Russian localisation.
- Disable Update All option if nothing is outdated.
- Initial support for MacPorts 1.8 (force upgrade uses —force and —enforce-variants).