Aloahas´s Smartcard Connector, including a Microsoft approved CSP (Cryptographic Service Provider) and a PKCS #11, provides native, plug & play security enhancement to Microsoft Windows operating systems and Applications.
The Aloaha Smartcard Middleware supports various Smartcards such as the German Health Insurance Card, Health Professional Card, Belgium e-ID (Belpic), Swiss GS1, Italian Infocamere, SagemOrga Micardo, CardOS, Sicrypt, Mifare 4k and more...
Integration of the Aloaha Card Connector is unbelievably simple and quick. The system is operable after a 2-minute installation process.
Here are some examples:
- Signed and verified by Microsoft
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista compliant
- Windows 2000/2003/2008 server compliant
- Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 compliant
- Qualified Signature Cards supported
- Plug & Play
- Email protection (encrypt and sign)
- Office document protection (encrypt and sign)
- File and directories protection (certificate-based EFS / NTFS encryption)
- AloahaCrypt - Smartcard based Harddrive Encryption
- Client authenticated communication (SSL/HTTPS)
- Digitally sign electronic forms (PDF, InfoPath, SharePoint)
- VPN Authentication like MS PPTP, OpenVPN
- Windows Logon (Active Directory)
- Windows Logon without Active Directory