HWiNFO32 is professional hardware information and
diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and
standards. Designed to collect and present the maximum amount of
information possible about computer’s hardware which makes them
suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer
manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts as well.
Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily
understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.
- Comprehensive hardware information
- System health monitoring (Thermal, Voltage, Fan, Power)
- Basic benchmarks
- Text, CSV, XML, HTML, MHTML report formats
- Periodical updates
- OS: Windows 9x/2000/XP/Vista/Server 2003/2008/Windows 7
- Platform: 32-bit (IA-32), 64-bit (x64, IA-64)
- Available as HWiNFO32 SDK (Custom Client) !
· Enhanced support of ATI R8xx (Evergreen) family (clock, properties).
· Added support of Fintek F71808E sensor.
· Fixed some issues while accessing certain SMBus devices on certain motherboards.
· Improved reporting of ATI R7xx family clocks.
· Improved sensor support of Intel DP55 boards.
· Added reporting of additional Lynnfield/Clarksfield capabilities.
· Added ATI FirePro M7750.
· Added reporting of Intel Extreme Tuning (XTU) capable BIOS settings.
· Enhanced sensor support of ASUS Maximus III Formula / Gene.
· Added reporting of DMI bus capabilities for CPUs with Internal QPI and External DMI (*field, *dale).
· Fixed rare problems with Intel CPU detection under specific conditions.
· Added nVidia GeForce GTS 250M, 260M and GTX 285M.
· Fixed handling of non-linear CPU core APIC IDs.
· Improved detection of memory modules on Supermicro X8DTN, H8DI3/H8DII/H8DIL, H8DM8-2/H8DME-2.