Disk Usage Analyzer helps you organize your files and manage disk space
by locating the largest files on your disk. You can quickly find where
are your largest files, such as videos, photos and archives, and move
them elsewhere, possibly to a backup drive. You may also decide to
simply delete unneeded files. Disk Analyzer is fast and easy to use,
summarizing your disk usage in a friendly format with visual graphs.
Disk Analyzer is integrated with Windows so that you can view, open or
delete files in the same way as in Windows Explorer.
Disk Analyzer helps you keep your disk drives uncluttered, which can
also result in faster computer performance.
Disk Usage Analyzer features:
- Finds largest files within selected drive or folder
- Finds largest folders by folder size, average file size, or number
- Presents information visually via graphs
- Looks and feels like part of Windows
- Provides sorting functionality by displayed columns
- Safe product, not an adware, spyware or malware