JDownloader is open source, platform independent and written completely in Java. It simplifies downloading files from One-Click-Hosters like Rapidshare.com or Megaupload.com – not only for users with a premium account but also for users who don´t pay. It offers downloading in multiple paralell streams, captcha recognition, automatical file extraction and much more.
Of course, JDownloader is absolutely free of charge. Additionally, many “link encryption” sites are supported – so you just paste the “encrypted” links and JD does the rest. JDownloader can import CCF, RSDF and the new DLC files.
- Platform independent. (Windows, Linux, Mac, ..)
- Runs on Java 1.5 or higher
- Complete Open-Source (GPL)
- 24-hour support
- Download several files parellel
- Download with multiple connections
- JD has an own powerful OCR module (JAntiCaptcha)
- Decrypt RSDF, CCF and DLC Containerfiles
- Decryptplugins for many services. e.g. sj.org, UCMS, WordPress, RLSLog….
- Youtube, Vimeo, clipfish video and Mp3 Download
- Automatic extractor (including password list search) (Rar archives)
- Theme Support
- About 75 hoster and over 300 decrypt plug-ins
- Reconnect with JDLiveHeaderScripts: (1400 router supported)
- Integrated package manager for additional modules (eg. Webinterface, Shutdown)
- Requires Java Runtime Environment.