ArcSoft ShowBiz 3 is your ticket to making cool home movies and slide shows. You don’t need to be a computer whiz to put together awesome videos. If you know how to drag-and-drop with your mouse, you’re all set! In no time you can create custom movies by combining videos, photos, music, and transition effects. You can also trim your videos, add a soundtrack, and personalize it by adding a logo, title, and credit screens.
With ShowBiz 3, easily convert projects with unmatched speed and quality to play on your mobile phone, MP4 player, iPod, PSP, or other portable media players. You can also share by uploading your projects to OVI or YouTube. It combine pictures, video, and music in just a few clicks to create your own movies or photo slide shows then spice it up with a soundtrack and fun creative effects.
With ShowBiz 3, you can choose from 20 different effects, such as Noise, Mosaic, and Splash, to add to your project; or apply transitions, color, or background music. You can also trim your videos, add a soundtrack, and personalize your movies by adding a logo, title, and credit screens.When you are satisfied with your completed video, share it with friends and family over the Internet by uploading to OVI or to YouTube.
To quickly create a movie, simply drag files from your hard drive or media album to the storyboard and click the “Automatically Create Movie” button, ShowBiz 3 will take care of the rest for you. You can even add special transitions if you like. If there is any background music, utilizing its music analyzing technology, ShowBiz 3 analyzes the music and adjusts the duration of the images based on the changing beat.
- Create movies easily
- Supports high-definition video
- Auto music analyzing technology
- Fun transitions, effects, and text
- Converts media and writes back to device
- Advanced file rendering for fast video compilation
- Share your videos by uploading to OVI and YouTubeTube
- Windows XP/Vista
- Pentium III 800 MHz or higher (PIV 1.6 GHz or higher recommended)
- 500 MB free hard drive space for program installation
- 4 GB+ free hard drive space for video editing
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB or higher recommended)
- 16-bit color display at 1024 x 768
- DirectX 9
- Windows Media Player 9.0 recommended