Mp3 Music Editor 5.5.7
MP3 Music Editor is an audio editor for Windows, with visual editing function and various practical features, allowing you to perform as many as operations with audio data as you want.
When you open an audio file with MP3 Music Editor, it displays a waveform window, in which you could filter, apply various audio effects - with more than 20 sound effects and 6 filters provided, you could easily enhance the quality of the sound files. You could also convert file format and it supports a wide range of major formats. MP3 VBR codec and Windows Media 9 format are also well supported. Furthermore, you could edit ID3 tag and acquire CDDB information.
- Editing - You could open, create and save audio files. It can also be used as a music player to play an audio file or any selection of it. It provides visual editing an audio file with basic operations of cutting, copying, deleting, pasting, mixing, and inserting or deleting noise or silence.
- Display - A waveform window that supports various zoom displayed and the displayed Window shows sound in an easy-to-manipulate form.
- Recording - Supports recording from various sound source like microphone, internet streaming media, cassette, CD/DVD player, external LP, AM/FM/Satellite radio, etc.
- Effects - Abundant sound effects offered such as amplifying, delay, equalizing, fade in/out, flanger, inverse, normalizing, reverse, multi tap delay, silence, stretching, vibrato, echo and chorus.
- Filters - As many filters as you need to filtering the selection - High Shelf Filter, Low Shelf Filter, Notch Filter, Ban Pass Filter, High Pass Filter, Low Pass Filter.
- Formats supported - Almost all major sound formats are supported, such as WAV, WMA, MP3, MP2, Ogg Vorbis, Dialogic VOX and Audio Tracks.
- Converting - Fastest converting speed and detailed setting of different formats as well as resampling conversion provided.
- ID3 tag Editing - Supports inserting and changing information of an audio file about Album, Artist, Copyright, Title, Year, etc.
- Markers - Markers could be helpful to memorize your selected parts and quickly select between different parts!
- Selection tool - Selecting a part of the sound file would never be more precise and convenient.
- Ease of use - MP3 Music Editor provides a customizable interface, which allows you to build projects as you want. Standard Windows keyboard commands and mouse shortcuts also supported.