NoteMaker is a video editor designed to annotate AVI, WMV, MPEG videos by adding notes, texts, sounds, narrations, effects and export output as AVI, WMV, FLV/SWF files. Video Editing as easy as 1-2-3!
- Many predefined notes you can add to video: callouts, arrows, lines, text, images, outlines, and more.
- Custom images (BMP, GIF, JPEG), sounds (WAV, MP3, WMA, AU, AIFF) and narrations (WAV, MP3) are also allowed.
- Various transitions you can add to video: fade in, fade out, and much more.
- Properties editor to change object properties.
- Preview mode allows you to see the result at design time.
- Video and timeline scaling.
- Input files to edit: AVI, WMV, MPEG (installed video/audio codecs are supported).
- Output files: AVI, WMV, FLV/SWF (media player can be optinally added to WMV/FLV videos).
- It is also possible to change the video frame rate, its size and video/audio codec.
- Built-in Audio Recorder to add narrations.
- Lossless ‘FM Screen Capture’ codec to create demonstrations/tutorials.
- Internal MP3 compressor (Vista/Windows 7 OS do not allow to use Windows MP3 compressor to encode sounds).
- Fully customizable interface.
Additional features includes copy/cut/paste/undo/redo commands, group operations, video navigation, preview speed changing, volume control, and more.