A unique tool for reviewing and editing header information in DPX image sequences. It is compatible with DPX 2.0 (SMPTE 268M) and can manipulate user-managed metadata fields (including SMPTE timecode). It processes entire sequences of DPX files either in place (which is very fast) or duplicates the image sequences with new values. It comes with a polished user interface and fits perfectly to all the pro-applications on your Mac.
What’s New in this Version:
- Improved sequence parsing
- Fixed bug with uppercase .DPX file extension
- Better integration with SilverStack licenses (can add these licenses now)
- Standard-compliant DPX Header viewer (compatible with SMPTE 268M "DPX 2.0")
- Editor for user-managed metadata fields (including SMPTE timecode)
- Ultra-fast batch-processing of DPX file sequences (edit-in-place and file duplication)
- Multi-document application (edit and compare multiple sequences at once)
- Support for special syntax of digital field recorders (Codex and S-Two).
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later