Create professional slide shows with the award-winning ProShow Producer. Promote your business, create proofing shows for clients or blow away any audience with the highly advanced audio & visual tools available at your finger tips. Customize every aspect of your show with precise handling for truly professional results. With an award-winning feature set, including copy protection, show templates, unlimited photo/video layering, built-in media authoring and branding, as well as all-new creative features like masking, vignetting and motion keyframing, the only limit to your success is your imagination.
Features of ProShow Producer
· Add an unlimited number of layers to any slide.
· Drag and drop to easily add content to a show.
· Supports 100+ file types.
· Transparency support for PSD, PNG, TIFF and GIF files.
· Turn any layer into a fully-customized mask to conceal or reveal aspects of underlying layers.
· Add a gradient or solid color as a slide layer to a layer to get incredible results.
· Spice up a presentation using interactive slide actions to launch PDFs, spreadsheets, webpages and more.
· Set transition effects for individual layers.
· Optimize your workflow using built-in image correction tools like sharpen, colorize, saturate and more.
· Create enhanced borders for your photos and videos with ProShow Producer’s all-new vignette effect.
· Create Hollywood-style greenscreen effects with the all-new Chroma Key Transparency tool.
· Specify opacity for any layer on a slide.
· Add depth to your composition by adjusting the color and opacity of a shadow on any layer in a slide.
· Crop and rotate your photos and videos with precision.
· Use the red-eye removal tool to correct any photo in your show in seconds.
· Use adjustment effects to produce spectacular effects. Make a video move through color shifts or create a sequence of photo fades.
· Add multiple keyframes to each adjustment effect.
· Add motion like pan, zoom and rotate to any layer on a slide for a cinematic effect.
· Zoom X and Y coordinates for a layer individually and zoom out further than ever before.
· Create complex motion paths by setting multiple keyframe points on the keyframe timeline.
· The fully-customizable slide preview grid allows you to accurately position your photos and videos on a slide.
· Control the font, size and color of captions in your slides.
· Use caption keyframing to create multiple caption motion effects on a single slide.
· Animate your captions with more amazing effects to choose from than ever before.
· Add interactive captions to launch actions like Pause, Resume, Next Slide, Previous Slide, Write Email and many more.
· Gain greater design control over captions with ProShow Producer’s new caption styles, caption line spacing and caption character features.
- Added support for YouTube's 1080p HD video uploading.
- Fixed problem where some MP3 tracks could fail to play and
appear with a flat waveform
- Fixed problem where video layer could appear transparent at
- Fixed problem where video layers could scrub poorly after
being added to a slide
- Fixed rare crash condition caused by dragging an image into a
- Fixed problem where video layers could fail to appear in slide
- Fixed problems with clarity of some video layers
- Fixed problem where very large images could fail to fully
preview from File List
- Fixed crash problem caused by rendering to certain formats
from Device output
- Fixed problem where certain Nvidia graphics drivers could
cause image previews to become corrupt
- Fixed problems with scaling of keyframe and motion objects in
Precision Preview dialog
- Fixed problem with display of trimmed video layers during drag
- Fixed problem where Facebook uploads could fail
- Fixed problem where 'used in show' flags within File List
could fail to update after opening a show
- Fixed audio problems affecting some video layers
- Fixed crash problem caused by flipped video layers
- Fixed problems with quality of FLV and WMV output
- Fixed crash condition caused by cancelling the file save
process while in the process of outputting a show
- Fixed crash problem caused by opening shows with certain
- Fixed problem where preview playback could appear at the wrong
- Fixed problem where incorrect error dialog could appear after
changing slide style categories
- Fixed problem where layers rotated in crop dialog could fail
to be displayed
- Fixed problem where deleting a layer did not properly undo
- Fixed problem where video layer could play at wrong speed
after being flipped