Sound Editor Pro lets you make and edit music, voice and other audio recordings. When editing audio files you can cut, copy and paste parts of recordings and, if required, add effects like echo, amplification and noise reduction. Sound Editor Pro will work as an MP3 or WAV editor, but it will also support numerous other file formats, such as gsm, vox, au, ogg, aif, wmv and more.
Features of Sound Editor Pro
- Editing – Open, create and save audio files. Play an audio file or any part of it. Visually edit an audio file (Cut, Copy, Delete, Paste, Paste From File, Mix, Mix From File and Insert or Delete noise or silence in an audio file)
- Display – Display a waveform window of an audio file and apply zooming
- Recording – Record new audio file from a microphone or another input device (Timer Recorder Supported)
- Digital effects – Apply different effects (Amplify, Delay, Equalizer, Fade, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Reverse, Multi Tap Delay, Silence, Stretch, Vibrato, Echo, Chorus and more)
- Audio filters – Apply different filters to the selected part of an audio file (Ban Pass Filter, High Pass Filter, High Shelf Filter, Low Pass Filter, Low Shelf Filter, Notch Filter and more)