Stamp ID3 tag editing software is a free audio tag editor for Windows. It allows you to add or change the internal file information associated with an mp3, wav or ogg audio file. Software programs such as WavePad Audio Editor, juke box applications and portable music devices such as iPods and phones read and display ID3 tag information and allow you to organize your music by, among other things, genre, artist and year. Stamp mp3 tag editor is designed to be easy and intuitive to use. Just add the files you want to edit to the list, enter the new information, and then click the stamp button. A full list of the Stamp ID3 Tag Editors features follow but a quick way to try it out is to download and install now.
Features of Stamp ID3 Tag Editor
* Add or edit tag information such as genre, title, artist, album, year, track number
* Add your own comments to a file.
* Edit .wav, .mp3 and .ogg audio file information.
* Play files before editing file information.
* Supports multiple file editing.
* Clear all tag information in one step for multiple files.
* Seamlessly Integrated with Switch Audio Format Converter to normalize and convert over 20 formats to mp3 before adding tag information.
* Edit audio files with WavePad Audio Editor from the right-click menu.
* When finished editing burn audio directly to CD with the free Express Burn CD Burner from the right-click menu.