PDF Stamp is an advanced product that
enables you to stamp content into a PDF document. Besides images, texts
and graphics, PDF Stamp is able to add links and notes. These processes
can be realized in a determined number of pages with precise control
over the size and position, the stamped text and/or images become a
permanent part of each PDF document. There is no limit to the amount of
stamps you could apply to a single document and no limit to the amount
of documents you can stamp, As special feature you can integrate PDF
Stamp into yourself programs (Include client side and Server side
PDF Stamp lets you stamp watermarks such as "Confidential" on pages
that include sensitive information or "Draft" on a preliminary PDF
document to be distributed for review. You can stamp PDF document
names, revision numbers, Date/Time stamps, pages numbers, contact
information or any text that you need added to the file.
JPEG, GIF, TIF, TIFF, PCX,
PNG, TGA, ICO, BMP, JP2, PNM etc. images
support you can stamp company logos, author signatures, products,
charts or any artwork in image formats. A Scale feature is provided
with image stamping to easily increase or decrease the size of the
stamped image, leaving the original image size intact.
- Easy to use.
- Does NOT need Adobe Acrobat software.
- Supports PDF1.6 protocol (formerly only supported by Acrobat 7.0) .
- Supports stamp to the page header and page footer.
- Supports Image Stamp (JPEG, GIF, TIF, TIFF, PCX, PNG, TGA, ICO, BMP, JP2, PNM image formats).
- Supports Text Stamp.
- Supports graphics stamp (Line and Rectangle).
- Output file (-o) – Duplicates the original file with the file name you
specify. Stamps are placed in the duplicate file, leaving the original
- Stamp pages using the standard Base 14 Fonts and System Fonts