winLAME is an encoder for several audio formats, including mp3 (MPEG Layer 3), Ogg Vorbis and more. winLAME lets you set up the encoding process with an easy-to-use wizard-style user interface. winLAME supports many input audio formats, and uses the LAME mp3 coding library for encoding and the MAD decoding library for decoding.
Features of winLAME
- Encoding and decoding of many audio formats, including wave, mp3, ogg, aac, …
- Easy-to-use wizard-like user interface style for easy encoding setup
- Uses high quality libraries like LAME, the Ogg Vorbis library, MAD, etc.
- Presets for fast settings setup
- Batch Processing
- Detailed HTML Help File
- Easy install- and uninstall process
- Small size
- Modular, multi-channel capable architecture