EmC also works as an Email Checker, allowing you to view messages on the server, before deleting anything. In addition, you can check your mail for any script based viruses or other hazards before downloading it to your computer. New filters can be easily added and the program comes equipped with a large list of presets including; "Find sender owner domain" in the registration domain database.
Moreover spammers determines with much probability of success who is " the senders" of indiscriminate messages (unsolicited sender messages). You can indicate in each filter if you want that the EmC automatically delete in the provider the messages indicated by the filters. Beyond message filters, the EmC keep a list of unsolicited messages(address and domain), Black List that will alert you whenever one of these appears in provider deleting the message automatically in the server.
Features of EmC-Email Control
· Accepts standard POP3 accounts and IMAP(GMAIL and others)
· Authenticating your account to verify if spammers using your e-mail address.It has a Wizard for filter construction to spammers identification or friends identification.
· Spammers can be identified by anti-spam organizations with access to your database such as SpamCop and SPAMHAUS.
· Identifies the IP messages through the country of origin.
· All IPs found in the message (path to come) are identified and displayed their respective owners.
· The filters are extremely powerful and easy to implement.
· The preferred language can be configured through the wizard of language allowing you to make the translation for your language of all words and phrases of the existing EMC.
· EMC also allows you to create lists of Friends by e-mail addresses and / or domain name.
· You can also add to the blacklist, the e-mail addresses and / or domain name of the unwanted messages.
· Reading the header of the messages is done directly with the provider record them on your machine. All that junk that normally invades your mailbox is deleted on the provider, according to your selection, saving space, time and hassles.
· EMC read, initially, only the headers of the mail accounts informing the sender, subject, message size, date, email account, POP3 or IMAP account, identify the account, the recipient, the program issuing the message, the IP of the sender, the country of origin and filtered messages (yellow: filtered, green:Friend and pink: spammer).
· While reading the message headers EMC notes, through its powerful filters, if the sender is your Friend.
· Besides filters for messages EMC maintain a list of issuers and unwanted areas, BlackList that will alert you when one of these in his message marking the provider in pink to delete the message there on the server.
· Another list is incorporated in this version of the Friends.