MailList Controller includes all features required for a successful email campaign, newsletter service, customer relationship management and covers every aspect of modern bulk email marketing and mailing list management. The newsletter software is easy to setup, but has powerful options. You can send out your first newsletter in a few minutes. It runs on computers with Windows operating system and can be installed on a regular computer or server. There is no special hardware or additional software required to use our newsletter software.
The fast and reliable SMTP email software engine works with any SMTP mailserver and supports all common authentication methods, including SMTP/ESMTP authentication, SSL, StartTLS, Pop before SMTP and IIS Pickup directory mode. The built-in WYSIWYG email message editor can be used to compose personalized Rich-Text (HTML) email newsletter messages in MIME format with alternate Plain-Text part. It can import html files, add inline images and file attachments, but its also possible to use an external html editor or an external mailclient instead.
Features of MailList Controller Free
Mail Engine – Newsletter Sender – Works with your SMTP/POP3 Account:
· Send out newsletters and bulk emails to your mailing lists. Our newsletter software makes sending an email to your list as easy as sending a regular email message.
· Fast SMTP mail sending. MailList Controller is a fast bulk and mass mailer, but will not overload your mailserver. It includes different options, which can be used to throttle down and slow down the mailing.
· Works with any SMTP/POP3 Server. Our software can be used together with the mailserver from your ISP, webprovider, mailprovider or your dedicated company mailserver.
· SMTP/ESMTP Authentication. The newsletter software supports SMTP and ESMTP authentication. (RFC 821 and RFC 1869)
· Secure Socket Layer SSL and StartTLS. MaiList Controller supports explicit and implicit secure socket layer (SSL) connections to ensure that the program will work together with most mailservers, providers and popular mailservices.
· Partial and delayed send mode. This options are also very useful if your mailaccount has restrictions. Some mail accounts are limited in the number of messages sent out per hour, others require a pause between the messages. It can be adjusted to SMTP server limitations
· Supports SSL connections for POP3. Today many POP3 server require a secure socket layer connection to access messages.
· Directory Pickup Mode for IIS. The option "Mailserver Pickup Directory" can be used if you are running a local mailserver, which has a pickup directory. In this mode, the program does not send using SMTP. It creates a .eml file in the pickup directory for each message, whi