All of the information that you need to do your job comes through a single hub, and that hub is Microsoft Outlook. Your entire day, in fact, is spent receiving and reviewing emails and attachments, all through Outlook.
Yet, Outlook was never meant to be much more than an email program. With MissingLink Project Management, though, Outlook evolves into a full fledged project management tool! Using Outlook for project management has never been easier.
MissingLink Project Management unites all of the files, contacts, tasks, appointments and email messages about your projects together in one central location, right in Outlook. When your project is completed and finally put to bed, you can use MissingLink Project Management to manage your data, deleting outdated information without sacrificing important items.
With MissingLink Project Management, you can search and capture critical emails on a project-by-project basis, maintain a complete revision history of every attachment with the ability to retrieve prior versions.
Best of all, your old projects don’t have to clutter up your Outlook PST file! MissingLink Project Management offloads all of your email messages, files, and attachments to an industry-standard database system, ensuring that you’ll always have space to tackle your next big job!
With MissingLink Project Managementyou have the right project management tool – a powerful database of emails, contacts and files – in the right place: Microsoft Outlook.
- Use MissingLink Project Managementto unite all of the files, contacts, email messages, and attachments related to a specific project in a single place.
- Search for critical email messages on a project-by-project basis.
- Enjoy a complete revision history of every attachment, with the ability to retrieve prior versions.
- Pick and choose what information to retain and what to delete when a project is concluded.
- Archive old project information in a flexible, searchable database system.