TeamKB for Microsoft Outlook is an enterprise-grade knowledge base, allowing you and your team to share information, reduce customer support, improve staff productivity and eliminate time wasted searching for information across disparate systems such as shared folders and paper documents, all inside Outlook.
With TeamKB, your team can document best practices and solutions to common problems and reply to time-consuming and repeated queries from your users in a click.
- Use an Microsoft Exchange shared mailbox or a public folder.
- No database requirement – KB articles are stored in your exchange server (supports hosted exchange server too)
- No file server requirement – Only a simple client install
- Centralize sharing of knowledge and documents
- Find information easily – Keywords and advanced search options in Outlook folder views
- Multi-tier problem category-problem types
- Custom define the fields you wish to track within the knowledge base
- Workflows for easy content approval and publishing
- Provide customizable email alerts so that all your team members are alerted as new KB articles are posted
- Use the same exchange folder permissions to grant/deny access to the KB articles
- Use the in-built access control mechanism in TeamKB to complement the exchange permissions for enhanced control
- Publish KB articles to your website for providing first level support to your end-users (Try a demo of Web KB)
- Content formatting with built-in editor of Microsoft® Word, embed images and any number of file attachments
- Email KB article as DOC, MHT, PDF or XPS document in single click!
- Supports export of KB articles to the following document formats:
- Adobe Portable document (.pdf2)
- XML Paper Specification document (.xps2)
- Microsoft Word document (.doc)
- Web-archive single page (.mht)
- Filtered webpage (.htm)