CryptaPix is an image file management and encryption program for Windows. Organize, print and secure your digital photos and downloaded image files. Resize, rotate, crop, and remove red-eye from photographs. Create standalone slideshows to send to your friends. Secure your proprietary images from unauthorized access with 256-bit AES encryption or hide sensitive text, data, or other images into an image with the secure steganography feature.
- Read support for these formats: BAY, BMP, CRW, CR2, CUR, DCR, DCX, DIB, EMF, FAX, GIF, G3F, G3N, ICB, ICO, JIF, JPC, JPE, JPG, JP2, J2C, J2K, MRW, NEF, ORF, PBM, PCX, PEF, PGM, PIX, PNG, PPM, PSD, PXM, RAF, RAW, RLE, SRF, TGA, TIF, VDA, VST, WBMP, WMF, XIF, X3F.
- Multi-frame read support for ICO, DCX, TIF, and animated GIF images.
- Write support for BMP, JPG, JP2, PCX, PNG, TGA, and single-frame GIF and TIF image types.
- Automated thumbnail browsing and 64-level image zooming.
- Rotate to any angle and resize with various resampling filters.
- Lossless JPEG rotation, flipping, and mirroring.
- Adjust brightness, contract, hue, saturation, luminosity, color, tint, gamma correction, sharpen, blur, red eye, grayscale, and negative.
- Import images from scanners and other twain-compliant devices.
- Multi-image printing support.
- Copy, move, clone, and rename (with serialization option).
- Secure image deletion, up to 35 wipe passes.
- Image encryption with secure 256-bit AES algorithm.
- Image steganography (hides text, data, and other images inside an image).
- Standalone slideshows (exe format) with encryption and wav audio options.
- Duplicate image file finder.
- Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, 7
- DirectX 9.0c or later
- Video resolution 800 x 600 or higher, 16-bit or higher color