PIM stands for Personal Information Manager, and it allows you to
keep all your information in electronic form. All your appointments,
tasks, to do lists, notes, contacts and email messages are stored in a
graphical and easily accessible form. Supported by a large community of
users, EssentialPIM has been widely acknowledged as the best personal
information management system on any desktop or USB flash drive.
* Plug and run EssentialPIM. All your settings are stored on the removable media.
* All your data is saved in one single *.epim file, which can be stored on the same removable media.
All data is strongly encrypted. The portable edition uses industry
standard Rijndael, 128 bit key (same as the desktop edition).
* No traces are left on the system you are using.
* You can set up directories for backup and temporary files on your home computer.
· 32MB of RAM or more
· 10 MB of free hard drive space
· Added: Lots of flexibility for the Network edition. Now you can define who sees what for every single user
· Added: Envelope printing
· Added: Label printing now has templates
· Added: To Dos can now appear in Schedule (Show in Schedule option)
· Added: Now you can drag tasks on a small calendar in EPIM main window
· Added: Export of To Dos into CSV
· Added: Ability to drag&drop To Dos to other leafs
· Added: Copy format command in Notes
· Added: Custom colors in Notes
· Added: New search options in Notes
· Added: Notes can be now automatically named by EssentialPIM
· Added: Spell check for Mail
· Added: Global folders for Mail
· Added: Ability to run rules on already received Mail
· Improved: EPIM Today module
· Improved: Addressing window in Mail module
· Improved: Filtering assignees when adding them
· Fixed: Mail decoding errors
· Fixed: All other known errors and omissions since last version