Protect Me! 2010 creates secure executable (.exe) container files to which you can add any files and directories you want to! Your files will be stored securely inside the container file. Your files will be stored securely inside the container file. The container file can either run or extract your files once you typed in the right password.
Features of Protect Me! 2010
· Easily password-protect any file you want!
You get one .exe file which contains the encrypted file(s):
· The result will be just a few KB bigger than the encrypted files themselves!
Your data is really secure:
· SHA1 for password validation
· AES (Rijndael) for your data
· The container file is compiled at runtime!
· Update: Container is multilingual now (can be overriden by parameters -en or -deu)
· Update: Container now asks if existing files should be overwritten
· Bugfix: "Execute file" didn't work properly (file naming issue)
· Bugfix: Improved filesize calculation
· GUI: You can right-click the main application's files list and chose "Remove Selection" to remove one or more files
· GUI: New container GUI
· GUI: Improved language parameters detection (can use "-en","-deu" or "/en", "/deu" now)