Privatefirewall is an integrated desktop firewall and multi-layer intrusion prevention software delivers signature-less, zero-hour protection from known or new spyware, viruses, hacking techniques and other intrusions on Windows desktops and servers.
Privatefirewall models and monitors system behavior to identify and block activity characteristic of known malware, hacking, phishing and other threat types so that personal computer users and IT managers within small, medium or large organizations can more effectively and proactively protect the environments and private data for which they are responsible. Internet and network security settings, untrusted web sites and IPs, and the manner in which software applications and related processes can access the Internet can be easily configured via Privatefirewall intuitive management console.
Features of Privatefirewall
· Advanced packet filtering – Proprietary stateful packet inspection technology monitors all communication between the PC and the Internet and detects and blocks all unauthorized traffic. Privatefirewall allows the simple adjustment of security levels (High/Low/Custom) to establish different degrees of security for Internet and Local Network access.
· Ultimate Application Control – Highly configurable Application Control Console enables you to specify which and precisely how applications can access the Internet.
· Process Detection – Prevents viruses, trojans, worms and other malware by tracking all trusted processes and providing alerts when any potentially malicious process attempts to run.
· System Anomaly Detection – System Anomaly Detection Engine baselines normal usage based on system variables such as CPU utilization, thread count, and others. Normal use patterns of running applications are monitored and alerts are generated as unusual activity is detected.
· Intelligent Tray Alerts – Compact, user-friendly tray alerts provide detailed information regarding security events, offer native web search for convenient investigation, and pre-set intelligent “time-out” responses.
· Stealth Mode – PC is invisible when online and stealth to potential intruders.
- Updated driver certification in accordance with Windows Logo Kit v1.5
- Fixed SSTS failures and isolated stability (bsod) incidents
- Fixed isolated GUI failures/crashes
- Enhanced application filtering capacity