KODAK EASYSHARE Z712 IS Zoom Digital Camera Firmware
|Operating System Compatibility||
WINDOWS 98 SE,
|Processor Speed||INTEL PENTIUM II, 233MHz|
|RAM||128 MB minimum|
|Hard Disk Space||200 megabytes|
English, Russian, Italian, French, Turkish, Chinese Simplified, German, Swedish, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese
IMPORTANT: Print this page before continuing.
CAUTION: Loss of power during the firmware upgrade can render your camera inoperable.
- Connect the optional KODAK AC Adapter, or install a new or fully charged battery in the camera.
- If you have pictures on the internal memory of your camera or on a memory card, save the pictures to your computer.
- Download the file to your computer.
- Double-click the file to start the WinZip Self-Extractor.
- Click Unzip to folder, and specify a location, or leave the default location.
- Click Unzip, and note the location of the folder where the file is stored. The file has a .pak file extension.
- Close the WinZip Self-Extractor.
need a memory card and a card reader for this upgrade. .
- Place the memory card in the card reader.
- Open the drive corresponding to the memory card to view the card contents.
- Check that a System folder exists on the memory card. If not, create one.
- Locate the firmware file on your computer and copy it into the System folder on the memory card.
- Remove the memory card from the card reader, and insert the memory card into the camera.
- Turn on the camera and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the upgrade. The upgrade takes approximately two minutes.
- When the upgrade is complete, select Delete upgrade file, then press OK.
- Turn off the camera, and then turn it back on again.
- If the upgrade message appears when the camera turns on, do the following:
- Select Cancel, then press OK.
- Select Exit, then press OK.
- Format the memory card in the camera.