Classic FTP is an easy to use ftp client that allows you to view, edit, upload, download and delete files from a remote server (website) or network for free.
Classic FTP, as its name suggests, has been specifically designed to look and feel like a typical ftp client. Whilst offering all the same features as other ftp clients, Classic FTP is perfect for both advanced and novice website administrators. But best of all, Classic FTP is completely free. We offer it free in the hope that you will download and try some of our other great software titles.
Classic FTP’s easy to use interface makes locating and editing files on your website easy. You can also upload or download files with a single click of a button.
Classic FTP also features a handy "Synchronize" tool, where by the click of a button it will scan the selected local folder and upload any files that do not exist in the selected remote folder or are more recent. Files on the remote side that do not exist on the local side or are more recent will be downloaded.
- Upload to a website using file transfer protocol (FTP)
- Work like a conventional ftp client
- Visually compare your local drive and what’s online
- Manually download selected files
- Manually connect and disconnect to site
- Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008 & Windows 7
- For earlier Windows versions (98, ME)
- Mac OS X 10.2.8 or later
- Windows CE, Pocket PC 2003, Windows Mobile 5, Windows Mobile 6