ScriptFTP is a FTP client designed to automate file transfers. It follows the commands written on a text file (also called script file) and make the transfers automatically. Writing the script file is very easy.It works like traditional FTP clients but does not require any user interaction while running, instead it works automatically using a text file which contains the actions ScriptFTP has to execute.
- Automated FTP and secure FTP transfers.
- Powerful and easy script language. Many examples.
- Upload/Download a set of files or directories.
- Synchronization. Transfer only modified files.
- Script Scheduling. Execute your transfers periodically.
- ZIP file creation for automated backups.
- Report script results via email.
- Batch integration.
- File logging. Log all the transfer details on a text file.
- Error handling. Make your scripts fault tolerant.
- Execute external programs within the script.
- Multiple file renaming.
- Delete remote directory trees.
- Get environment variables within the script.