SecureFX is a flexible, secure file transfer application with a visual interface that is easy to learn. SecureFX offers advanced features like site synchronization and automation to help web designers and network administrators streamline everyday tasks.
Delivering strong security with SFTP, SCP, and SSL-based protocols, as well as legacy FTP support, SecureFX is the tool you can rely on to finish tough jobs — connecting to many different servers, resuming multi-file transfers, and getting through network proxies and firewalls.
SecureFX meets your evolving file transfer needs with a single application that lets you choose between SFTP, SCP or FTP over SSL (TLS) for secure transfers, or standard FTP for nonsecure transfers. It has a simple Explorer-like interface, so it’s easy to learn and use while offering powerful automation capabilities for unattended, secure file transfers.
- Maintain file systems and documents securely. Transfer files across networks and the internet with a choice of SFTP over SSH2, FTP over SSL, SCP, or FTP for internal networks.
- Get running quickly. With an easy-to-learn tabbed interface to help you organize your sessions, you can drag and drop files to start transfers, even between SecureFX and applications like Explorer or WinZip.
- Synchronize files using QuickSynchronize. Upload, download, and mirror files, with filtering to include or exclude files or file types. Store configurations for multiple sites.
- Recover more easily when transfers fail. SecureFX works to complete interrupted transfers, with resume on multi-file transfers and a "relentless" transfer mode.
- Make transfers unattended. The SFXCL command-line client allows you to automate tasks with powerful options like site synchronization.
- Comply with Federal standards. Use security protocols that help meet HIPAA, SOX, and other guidelines, including FIPS 140-2.
- Save steps with integrated SecureFX and SecureCRT. Set up connections with shared sessions and server host keys. Common sessions and settings reduce repeated steps.