The new Ashampoo Snap 3 can capture and store anything on your computer screen, including video. If you can see it on your screen, Ashampoo Snap 3 can turn it into a snapshot or movie and save it to a file. And with its amazingly simple editing functions you can produce results that you will be proud to share in no time.
The new motion capture tool has two different modes: Video mode for full-motion movies and Application mode for capturing Windows programs – for example for demos and walk-through tutorials showing how to use a new application. You can also add your own voice with a microphone to comment on or explain what is being displayed.
Ashampoo Snap 3’s integrated graphics editing tools are powerful and easy to use. Add arrows, drop shadows, text and text bubbles, highlight areas in different ways and much more to turn simple screenshots into great-looking images in seconds.
Ashampoo Snap 3 can be started on demand or you can have it always available. To start a capture you just move the mouse pointer up to the top of the screen to display the button bar, which is otherwise hidden. This is great for quickly capturing unexpected events and saving them to share with friends – for example on news channels or chat boards.
After a capture the editor is displayed automatically and you can use the editing tools to enhance your image. If you keep Ashampoo Snap 3 available you can capture and edit on the fly and share an event with friends right after it happens.
- Video capture with high quality codecs
- Two video modes for movies and program demos
- On-the-fly video encoding – no waiting
- Cool new interface, even easier to use
- Accurate multi-page printing for scrolling captures
- New automated file name functions for captures
- Flood fill editing tool for filling areas with color
- Editor function, now opens and edits other files
- Get great results in seconds