Edraw Max is all-in-one graphics software that makes it simple to create professional-looking flowcharts, organizational charts, network diagrams, business presentations, building plans, mind maps, fashion designs, UML diagrams, workflows, program structures, web design diagrams, electrical engineering diagrams, directional maps, database diagrams and more.
With large pre-drawn libraries and more than 4600 vector symbols, drawing couldn’t be easier! Edraw Max lets you create a wide range of diagrams using templates, shapes, and drawing tools while working in an intuitive and familiar Office-style environment.
Edraw provides you a versatile, easy, quick and professional solution to let you enjoy your working. In a corporate environment, the folks over in human resources need to be able to create organizational charts, some business presentations, and maybe some directional maps and building floor plans to guide visitors through the facility. But, in the same company, the programmers and engineers also need software that lets them build UML diagrams, workflows, program structures, web design diagrams, electrical engineering diagrams, and database diagrams.
The best thing about Edraw Max is its flexibility. You can import existing Visio XML files, as well as a variety of graphics formats, and the projects that you create in Edraw Max can be exported in any graphics format, printed with full WYSIWYG support, or even shared with others as a standalone executable file. You can even link diagrams to underlying data to provide even more detailed information to your audience.
- The UI is MS Office 2010 style like. Full ribbon features.
- Added Themes, Color Themes, Effects and Fonts. Easy to change the whole diagram by changing the active theme. With the new Theme feature, you can format the colors and effects in an entire diagram with a single click.
- Real-time previews. When you scroll over the various galleries in Edraw, you’ll see your drawings and various objects change to display what they’ll look like if you decide to apply those settings. Just click on the thumbnail in the gallery to actually accept the changes. This makes it a lot faster to see, for example, how changing a color scheme will affect your drawings.
- Quick layouts and quick styles. These provide quick formatting options for the object in question, and make it easy to create good-looking slides with just a few clicks.
- Put Edraw graphics into Word, Excel, PowerPoint with one-click buttons.
- Text objects supported line space, bullet, Indent, back color, super script, sub script and more.
- Shadows in general are so very nice compared to those in previous versions. We can actually control the transparency, amount of blur, and color now.
- Shape and text presets make it really easy to apply a preset look to an object or text.
- It’s quicker to zoom in and out now using the zoom slider in the southeast corner of the screen.
- Table support.
- Recolor picture, Light and Contrast, transparent PNG support.
- Opened the Shape Sheet for senior users to create more complicated shapes.
- More 2000 clip arts.
- Improved the Insert Hyperlink function.
- Improved the Print function. Support more page sizes such as A0, A1. You can also print the large size graphics in separate pages.
- Persistent undo and redo.
- High quality graphic export.