FrameShots capture images from video like your MPEG, DivX, Xvid, WMV, AVI or any other movie files that Windows Media Player can play. You can then skip frame by frame in the movie to capture a frame of video for your thumbnail. Capture frame from video and save to an image file.
Download and start taking your video snapshots of WMV video files and more and save those screen caps today. This is the easy way to capture a video frame of wmv,avi,mpeg or other movie files and save your video thumbnails to disk. Just use it to capture a frame of video from your movie and save it to a JPEG file.
- Take a still video capture of your movie files.
- Easily add text or image watermarks to frame captures.
- Automatically process multiple videos with Batch Mode.
- Copy video snapshots to the clipboard for easy Photoshop access.
- Automatically capture still video frames based on time intervals.
- Capture video frames automatically through the command line.
- Easy controls to find exactly the right video frame.
- Crop video images to the perfect thumbnail size.
- Trim black borders around video snapshots.
- Apply resampling filters to movie frames.
- Easily capture frames from almost any video – it’s simple!
- Compatible with DRM (Digital Rights Management) in WMV files.