Keyboard Image Viewer is built to be run in full-screen and controlled by a keyboard. It’s perfect for managing large image collections.
- Watches a specified set of folders for images
- Tags, Ratings supported
- Detects duplicate images by both file hash and image content
- "Smart playlists" of images: based on rating and tags
- Fully customizable keyboard and mouse controls
- Delete and rename images quickly from within the app
- Compact infobar at bottom of screen gives maximum viewing area for images
- Single-file backup for all tags, ratings and config settings
- Supports JPG, PNG, TIF, BMP and GIF (including animated)
- Removed overlay bar background. Text now
has a more subtle "glow" effect to make it stand out.
- Added feature to automatically name an image based on its tags.
- Added background detection and duplicate processing for images with
the Indexed4 pixel scheme.
- Added workarounds for some images that report with weird DPI values
that normally cause them to display squashed.
- Fixed crash when searching while slideshow is running.
- Fixed crash when viewing certain images.