Lightscreen is a simple tool to automate the tedious process of saving and cataloging screenshots, it operates as a hidden background process that is invoked with one (or multiple) hotkeys and then saves a screenshot file to disk according to the user’s preferences.
- Can execute at Windows startup (hidden or displaying the main window).
- System tray icon for easy access.
- Five configurable actions, each with it’s own hotkey (screen, window, area, etc).
- Multiple image formats (PNG, JPEG, etc) and image quality selector.
- A notification when the screenshot is taken.
- Screenshot delay.
New in this Version:
- Dynamic translations.
- Screenshot ‘Save As..’
- Cursor support.
- Multi-monitor support.