- Includes the latest PhysX runtime builds to support all
released PhysX content including Batman Arkham Asylum and others.
- This release also resolves issues with Arabic language
installations and occasional simulation interruption on some
machines and titles.
- New runtimes for the PhysX SDK 2.8.3.
- Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on all GeForce 8-series,
9-series, 100-series and 200-series GPUs with a minimum of 256MB
dedicated graphics memory and 32 CUDA cores. Note: Some applications
may have higher minimum requirements.
- Experience GPU PhysX acceleration in many games and demos.
- Runtime upgrade ONLY for AGEIA PhysX processors users. (New
AGEIA PhysX processors installations should install an older PhysX
system software such as version
8.09.04 – prior to installing this update). Note – AGEIA PPU
acceleration support for 2.8.1 SDK or earlier, and Windows Vista
and Windows XP only.
- Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on GeForce via CUDA 2.0
for SDK versions 2.7.3, 2.7.2, 2.7.5, 2.8.0, 2.8.1 and 2.8.3
(requires graphics driver v177.81 or later).
- Supports control of your GPU PhysX configuration from the NVIDIA
display driver control panel. (requires graphics driver v180.00 or