Equipped with S-Spline Max, the latest generation of BenVista’s patented S-Spline algorithm, PhotoZoom Pro 3 creates image enlargements of unequalled quality. PhotoZoom Pro 3 beats any of the alternative solutions, such as Photoshop’s Bicubic technique, fractal-based methods, and so-called ‘industry standards’.
Where competitors fail to get past 300000 by 300000 pixels (or even much lower), PhotoZoom Pro 3 enlarges images up to 1 million by 1 million pixels. No other product offers this capability, let alone with preservation of image quality.
BenVista does not intend to dictate how you should fit PhotoZoom Pro 3 into your workflow. Therefore, the software works not only as a stand-alone application, but also as an Automation plug-in and Export plug-in for Photoshop.
PhotoZoom Pro 3 perfectly meets the requirements of the professional user when it comes to image support. It fully supports color spaces like RGB, CMYK, Grayscale and Lab, just like metadata of the types EXIF, IPTC, XMP, and ICC profiles. Also, PhotoZoom Pro 3 supports layers, 16 bits/channel (including Raw) and 32 bits/channel (HDR) images and, last but not least, a very wide range of image file formats.
PhotoZoom Pro 3 is the ideal solution for enlarging digital images, both for printing and on-screen purposes. Besides enlargements of unequalled quality it offers various professional functions and features, and can be easily fit into anyone’s workflow. PhotoZoom Pro 3 is an absolute must-have for both professionals and serious amateurs who want to resize their images.
- Enlarge your photos and images with S-Spline Max, the No. 1 image resizing technique in the world. BenVista’s S-Spline technology has been awarded and praised by the professional and consumer press over and over again.
- Previous generations of BenVista’s S-Spline algorithm already excelled in preserving sharp edges. The new S-Spline Max also adds refined preservation of subtle details, and true to nature reconstruction of shapes. With PhotoZoom Pro 3, you can create image enlargements of unequalled quality.
- For quick results, PhotoZoom Pro 3 offers various pre-defined settings, specially designed for different types of images. In addition, all settings can be manually fine-tuned to the user’s liking. Settings made can be saved and used again later.
- For a subtle finishing touch, you can add Film Grain.
- Batch processing allows you to resize huge amounts of images in one go.
- Extensive support for high-end image formats (metadata, ICC profiles, color spaces, layers, 16 bits/channel (including Raw) and 32 bits/channel (HDR) images, etc)
- PhotoZoom Pro 3 fits into anyone’s workflow. It works not only as a stand-alone application, but also as an Automation plug-in and Export plug-in for Photoshop. The software is compatible with the latest versions of Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, and Adobe Photoshop.
- PhotoZoom Pro 3 can be applied as a Photoshop Action.
- Various common interpolation techniques (such as Photoshop’s Bicubic, and Lanczos) are included, so you can easily compare their results with those of BenVista’s patented S-Spline techniques.
- PhotoZoom Pro 3 offers a large preview window with zooming functionality, so you can preview the resizing results in great detail. What you see is what you get.