Every annoying feature is consistently excluded. Make a screenshot with a click on the button or by pushing the "Print Screen" key and it will be directly saved as an image – that’s it!
Nevertheless it’s also possible to capture a certain area of the screen and to choose the save format (jpg, png or bmp). Other options like setting the jpg-quality or showing the current cursor on the screenshot are available as well. Moreover Screenshoter can be minimized to the tray so that it doesn’t block your work.
Interesting is the intelligent behavior of hiding itself during the process of capturing so that the program window won’t appear on the screenshot.
A nice fact is that fullscreen applications can be captured too. So it’s possible to make high quality screenshots of games, websites, office programs and mostly even movies.
- use the button or "Print Screen" key to make a screenshot
- capture the whole screen or a selected area
- optionally show the cursor on the screenshot
- save as jpg, png or bmp
- minimize to the tray
- it automatically hides itself while capturing
- portable: extremely small, just one executable, no installation