This picture watermarking software, is a free program that can add digital watermarks to all your images, photos and pictures with the transparency you decide. The program can also resize the images before the digital watermark is added.
When creating the watermark, you can use either text or another picture as the source of the watermark. If you want to add the watermark to the background, you can set the logo or the text to be more or less transparent, and define the transparency color on the image or select the first pixel in the upper left corner as transparency color.
You can even use this program instead of photoshop to watermark your images, this is a quicker and more easy way of getting a watermark on all your images. Also watermark in Word, Excel or images used in pdf files can be made with this software.
This image watermark software works with Windows XP, Windows server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows server 2008, Windows 7 – with .NET framework 2.0 or higher installed.
- Automatically rotate the watermarked picture based on the orientation EXIF tag – this is written to the image by many modern cameras.
- Add the text used to watermark the image to the EXIF information in the resulting file.
- Keep or drop EXIF information in jpeg files (Camera model/lense model/etc. etc.)
- Output to JPEG, TIFF, PNG, BMP, GIF
- Specify the quality of the output image when saving as jpeg
- Angle the text you use for watermarking
- Insert background watermark in digital images, pictures, photos
- Resize images while watermarking the image
- Watermark using either another image, or your own text
- Watermarking your own text in the color you want to.
- Maintain directory structure in destination directory or combine all watermarked images into one directory
- Skip or overwrite existing watermarked images in destination directory
- Automatically check for new version of the watermark image software