Active Partition Manager is an application that helps you manage storage devices and the logical drives or partitions that they contain. You may create, delete, format and name partitions on your computer without shutting down the system. Most configuration changes take effect immediately.
- Create a partition or logical drive
- Format a logical drive or partition (FAT16, FAT32, NTFS)
- Assign or change partition attributes
- Format a Flash memory as NTFS
- Delete a partition or logical drive
- Create FAT32 partitions greater than 32GB in size (up to 1Tb)
- Mark partition as active.
- Create several partitions on a USB flash memory device
- View the properties of a partition, logical drive or hard drive device