WinDirStat is a disk usage statistics viewer and cleanup tool for Microsoft Windows.
WinDirStat will read the whole directory tree once and after that present it in three useful views:
– The directory list, which resembles the tree view of the Windows Explorer but is sorted by file/subtree size,
– The treemap, which shows the whole contents of the directory tree straight away,
– The extension list, which serves as a legend and shows statistics about the file types.
– Directory list, Treemap and Extension list views so you can view your files the way you want
– Coupling. Select an item in the directory list: The treemap highlights it; and vice versa
– Built-in cleanup actions including Open, Show Properties, Delete
– Works with network drives and UNC paths
– ‘Create disk usage report’ option
– Language can be set to Czech, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, German, English, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Polish and Russian
– ANSI and Unicode: The ANSI and Unicode versions of WinDirStat are both included with the launcher automatically launching the correct version depending on the operating system