RPN Scientific Calculator 1.1 details
About RPN Scientific Calculator
A calculator with many mathematical functions, mathematical and
physical constants, units conversions and memory registers. Utilizes
stack based postfix style architecture.
An RPN calculator loosely based on the HP15c:
· Identical stack structure: x, y, z, t.
· Identical stack manipulation commands: Roll Up, Roll Down, x interchange y, Enter and Clear.
· All mathematical functions plus many more.
· 20 memory registers.
· Continuos memory.
· Version 1.0 is not programmable.
Additional Features not found on the HP15c:
· Units conversions (length, mass, energy and many more).
· Physical and Mathematical Constants.
· Additional Functions (Complete Function List).
· Slide out drawers.