Visifire is a set of open source data visualization controls – powered by Microsoft® Silverlight™ & WPF. Visifire is a multi-targeting control which can be used in both WPF & Silverlight applications. Using the same API, charts in both Silverlight & WPF environments can be created within minutes. Visifire can also be embedded in any webpage as a standalone Silverlight App. Visifire is independent of server side technology. It can be used with ASP, ASP.Net, PHP, JSP, ColdFusion, Python, Ruby or just simple HTML. Don’t take our word for it! Visit Visifire Gallery or design your own chart using Chart Designer.
- Visually Stunning Animated Charts
- Single API for both Silverlight & WPF
- Embed into Desktop or Web Applications
- Tiny footprint (237 KB)
- Dual License – Open Source & Commercial
- Click here for full feature list
- Chart threw exception if ZoomingEnabled property was set to True at real-time.
This release contains fix for the following bugs:
Chart was throwing exception if standard DateTime format string was set in ValueFormatString property in Axis.
If all DataPoints from all DataSeries were removed from the Chart and
new DataPoints were added to the existing DataSeries, TrendLines were
not getting updated at real-time.
- In Silverlight, Chart inside ChildWindow was not behaving as expected.
ToolTip over Pie and Doughnut charts was not displayed properly if View3D property in Chart was set to false.
Current release also contains the following enhancement:
Performance has been improved while updating the line chart at real-time.