BreezeBrowser Pro…The powerful and versatile browser based tool for viewing and manipulating digital images.
From batch processing to proof sheets , from posting to printing, from file format conversion to batch processing IPTC data or preserving EXIF information during JPEG or TIFF conversion…BreezeBrowser Pro has your solution.
It’s a compact and robust downloadable software program that uses a "browser" style interface to present and organize digital images, convert raw images, generate web pages, link geo-tagged images with Google Earth™ and online maps, produce proofs and contact sheets. BreezeBrowser Pro handles most major digital image formats.
BreezeBrowser Pro handles most major formats of data (raw, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, JPEG 2000, GIF, BMP, Photoshop PSD and Paint Shop Pro) together with EXIF shooting data and XMP IPTC data associated with images. BreezeBrowser Pro also supports the linked viewing of raw+JPEG images from Canon and Nikon cameras allowing the raw and JPEG images to be viewed, renamed, copied and deleted as a pair.
BreezeBrowser Pro helps the professional photographer to:
- Convert, resize, sharpen and level raw images from Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Olympus, Sony, Fuji and Minolta cameras
- Select images for presentation
- Generate attractive, captioned web pages with watermarking and online ordering (optional)
- Produce contact sheets and proofs (print straight to your printer or print to file)
- Batch rename images and managing folders
- Caption and edit comments and XMP IPTC data including IPTC subject codes and scenes
- Quickly assess large numbers of images
BreezeBrowser Pro also enables photographers to:
- Geo-tag images using Google Earth™ and automatically show image locations in Google Earth™ when viewing in BreezeBrowser Pro
- Link geo-tagged images to online maps and create web galleries using the GPS template
- Compare up to four high resolution images side by side
- Rotate JPEG’s with no loss of quality
- Display images and shooting data from most major formats and makes of camera(including RAW, JPEG, TIFF)
- Display sharp preview images using the unique ‘HQ mode’
- Present slideshows on laptop or pc
- Adjust date and time for batches or single images
- Keyword editor which supports hierarchical lists with synonyms
Web Page Generation:
- Create web pages using the built-in, template-based, HTML generator
- Create web galleries which link to Google Maps™
- PicLens HTML template for dynamic web galleries
- Create online galleries displaying both thumbnails and an online map
- Protect your images with textual or image based watermarks
- Generate batches of web galleries from multiple image directories
- Use the attractive templates included with BreezeBrowser Pro. Additional free templates for BreezeBrowser Pro are available for download.
- Create your own online ordering system using the templates supplied and PayPal’s shopping cart.
- Comprehensive Help files give information necessary to create your own templates (some knowledge of HTML required). View templates written and adapted by BreezeBrowser users on the galleries page
- Extract EXIF and XMP IPTC data automatically from each image and place them in your HTML pages as required
- Rotate JPEGs, TIFFs and Raw files quickly with no loss of quality
- Organize photos by dragging and dropping between folders
- Manage folders using the Explorer-style interface to navigate, create, delete, rename and move folders
- Support for Windows shortcuts to images
- Jump to source folder from shortcuts
- Image tagging and ranking
- Add comments to images.
- Accurate display of colors through color management
- Displays detailed shooting data from images from digital cameras including including the new detailed lens information from Canon lenses used with the Canon EOS 30D, Canon EOS 400D/Rebel XTi, Canon EOS 5D, Canon EOS-1D Mark II N and Canon EOS-1D Mark III
- Lens distortion correction
- Copy EXIF shooting data to JPEGs from TIFF and other image formats
- Read Adobe XMP shooting data when EXIF shooting data isn’t available
- Extract embedded JPEGs from Canon raw files complete with EXIF information
- Image date and time editor – ideal for when you forget to adjust your camera’s clock when moving between time zones (works with TIFFs, JPEGs, Canon AVIs and raw files from Canon, Nikon, Fuji, Sony Olympus, Minolta and other makes of camera)
- Noise reduction filter
- Enhanced XMP IPTC keyword editing using controlled vocabularies
- Raw+JPEG linking of images from Nikon, Canon and Pentax cameras. The raw+JPEG files are displayed as a single thumbnail and rename, copy, move, delete and rotate operations are applied to both the JPEG and the raw file
- Select read only (protected in camera) images