Imagicon is a graphics utility designed to convert multiple image files from BMP, JPG or PNG image formats into any of the following image formats (24-bit):
- Windows or OS/2 Bitmap (BMP)
- Independent JPEG Group (JPG)
- Portable Network Graphics (PNG)
- Windows Icon (ICO)
Options are available to transform images and enable alpha transparency of icons. The interface window of Imagicon can be personalized with custom designs.
The user can select to save icons with the following dimensions in pixels: 16 x 16, 32 x 32, 48 x 48, 64 x 64 and 128 x 128. Imagicon also features the ability to drag ‘n’ drop multiple images for faster processing.
Full instructions are included with the software, explaining each of the possible settings and the function that they perform.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows 98/2000/NT/XP/Vista/7 – Pentium 200MHz CPU
- 64MB RAM – DirectX 3.0 – 2MB Hard Disk Space
- SoundBlaster Compatible Soundcard