PictureRelate compares pictures by similarity. Of course computers can’t understand what’s in a picture. Pattern recognition and image analysis has tried for many decades and has failed, so far. But there are some basic image properties that can. With a bit of experience you can browse your pictures by similarity by choose a picture close to what you are looking for, adjusting feature weights to fit your criterias, select a more similar picture, and repeat this process.
As an additional benefit you can search for duplicate pictures, which have a different image format, or different size, or even for duplicates which have different text stamped into the image.
Features of PictureRelate
- Browse pictures from different directories and drives in a single list
- View, Rename, Delete, Copy&Paste, Drag&Drop, switch to Explorer
- Can handle large lists with 50.000 pictures and more
- Image formats: JPG, BMP, PNG, TIFF, PPM, PGM, PBM, RAS
- Reads any other format via import filter command