JamDisk is a file-management system for the Amazon S3 Service. JamDisk will backup, share and organize your data thanks to an intuitive interface similar to Windows Explorer’s.
Its functions and conviviality will persuade you from the start, whether you are an amateur or a professional user.
- Several views available (list or tree view)
- Multiple windows.
- Copy / move between Amazon S3 accounts.
- Multithreaded HTTP/HTTPS engine.
- Cut copy paste / drag drop.
- Rename files and folders.
- Filename filters.
- BiTorrent, time limited and signed URLs.
- Credentials encryption.
- Files integrity control (MD5).
- Metadata editor.
- Proxy support.
- ACL inheritance
- Apply ACL to child objects.
- Keep ACL and metadata for existing files when overwriting.
- Detailed operations logs.
- Support for versioning