News File Grabber is a powerful and high efficient Newsreader software, which lets you easily download all kinds of binary files from the Newsgroups on the USENET.
- Supports multiple servers with multiple download-threads simultaneously and secure server connections (SSL).
- Parts belonging together will be combined automatically – also across multiple newsgroups and servers!
- Full support of NZB-files integrated. A double click on an NZB-file will start News File Grabber.
- RAR-files can be unpacked – you need no other software – WinRAR is not required!
- Newsgroups can be grouped by categories for a better overview.
- Comfortable XPAT-Search integrated. Also applicable to a category.
- Comfortable Job-Management integrated.
- Jobs can be marked for downloading immediately or later. They also can be interrupted and resumed. The Job-Queue will be saved automatically!
- Servers can be suspended and resumed by a single click!
- Supports all common decoding-schemes like MIME, UU, base64 and YEnc.
- Possibility of posting your own articles (also with files attached)!
- Header downloads of different newsgroups simultaneously.
- Timeout-Error-Handling available.
- You also can extract from EML/NWS-files stored on your disk.
- Web-Browser integrated (with your own favourites). Useful for integrating your favourite usenet search-engines.