Rooster is a powerful and flexible RSS/ATOM/RDF feeds reader for Windows.
It allows us to:
- Simultaneously download articles for multiple feeds.
- Schedule general checks and/or checks per feed basis.
- Post the articles.
- Edit and store variety of download-conditionals.
- Manage (display/move/delete/flag) articles in the extreme flexible way.
- Perform action on articles (Save them as files, print, transfer, e-mail, flag, set status and much more).
- Customize our news center with the use of another powerful tool – Filters.
- Store articles for off-line reading.
- Manage (name/edit/create/delete/store) newsboxes for feeds.
- Use Newsboard to preview feeds and read articles online.
- Store feeds info in editable (plain text) files.
- Import/export feed subscriptions.
- Address feeds and keep URLs within an editable table for quick updating.
- Quickly find the articles.
- Filter articles on keywords and/or phrases.
Rooster also includes:
- User friendly and fast-responding interface.
- Two general interface styles: Single Main Window and Multiple Windows.
- Windows/panes layouts.
- Plain-text (UNIX-compatible) newsboxes to store articles.
- Article grouping.
- Extensive enclosures/podcasts management.
- Support for all versions of RSS and ATOM feeds.
- International language support (Interface is English-only).
- Feed groups.
- News Ticker.
- Extended Delivery Service (Addins support).
- Article tokens.