RSS Live Links can be registered as an RSS reader with the "RSS Subscriptions" and "RSS Subscriptions Plus" extensions.
Alternatively, use the built-in feed detection facility to subscribe to feeds found in current tabs.
Features of RSS Live Links
- Automatic visual notification of updates to subscribed feeds.
- Menu-style pop-up list of subscribed feeds, with visual distinction between new, unread, and read feeds.
- Click on a feed to see a list of its items, with visual distinction between new, unread, and read items.
- Configurable "visual distinction" options for each "seen-state".
- "Seen-state" is saved across browser sessions (see known issues below).
- Support for "Real" Live Bookmarks (i.e. a real bookmark folder for each feed with regularly updated contents).